Diggs Warranty Portal
Thank you for purchasing from Diggs. If you purchased directly from our website and need to file a warranty claim, please complete the first form below. If you purchased from one of our authorized retail partners, you may register your product's warranty here as well. Read on for additional information.
To view your specific product’s warranty, please refer to your Owner’s manual (where applicable) or the Diggs Resources page.
New Diggs products come with a limited 1-year warranty.
If a Diggs product is used in the way it's intended and breaks within the warranty period, Diggs will provide parts for repair, product replacement and/or a refund, as it deems appropriate for the specific circumstance.
What’s Not Covered:
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers or sellers;
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time;
- Accidental damage;
- Damage caused by dogs who are not crate-trained or who are improperly crate-trained, including damage caused by biting or chewing on the product;
- Damage from external sources such as transit or weather exposure;
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Diggs’ control; and
- Costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the product;
- Use of the product which is not in accordance with the Manual;
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Diggs;
- Use of parts and accessories which are not genuine Diggs components;
- Faulty assembly or installation (except where carried out by Diggs); or
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Diggs or not as directed by Diggs.
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Diggs warranty are as follows:
- The warranty becomes effective at the date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to Diggs’ records;
- All work will be carried out as specified by Diggs;
- Any parts which are deemed to be damaged or otherwise in need of replacement will become the property of Diggs and must be disposed of or returned for inspection according to the advice of Diggs for the specific circumstance;
- Any repair or replacement of your product under warranty will not extend the period of the warranty;
- The warranty provides benefits that are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer; and
- Any intentional cosmetic decoration or modification that may impact a product’s resale, refurbishment, restoration or usability may void the terms of your product’s warranty and the Diggs return policy.
Troubleshooting and replacement parts
Whether you’re in or out of warranty, we’re here to help. You can reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll let you know the next steps to get your issues resolved.